We are looking for sociable people who are dedicated to the teaching profession and who love working with young children and everything it entails. Candidates must be dynamic, fun and feel highly motivated by what they do.
Their responsibilities consist of teaching classes, implementing student follow-up attendance records, grades and reports, completing online reports at the end of each term and performing other school-related tasks.
We offer: ongoing training in the Kids&Us company-developed METHODOLOGY and employment in a young, dynamic company of recognised prestige in the field of infant education.
At Kids&Us, we are the trigger that ignites the new generations to discover the world through their senses. We are passionate about changing the education landscape by building a world full of meaningful English educational experiences.
We are proud to have a wonderful and diverse community of teachers all over the world.
For our school in Barcelona,Bonanova neighborhood we are looking for an energetic and fun English teacher to join our team!
You would fit right in at Kids&Us if you have:
- A positive attitude and an energetic “can do” approach to children’s learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Flexibility with work hours and availability.
Boost your CV: add teaching experience to your skill set. We will train you in the use of our teaching method for children from 1 to 18 years old. You’ll learn to:
- Prepare your classes using Kids&Us’ lessons, music, games, stories and arts and crafts.
- Monitor your students’ progress and guide learners towards their goals.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families, and your peers and mentors to support the growth of the children.
- Communicate in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Advanced or Proficiency level in English.
- A team player: if you've played on a team, you'll fit right in!
- Fixed-term contract for 10 months with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- 10-14 hours per week
- Young and stimulating work environment.
- Start in September.
If Kids&Us sounds like the kind of school you would like to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
Kids&Us embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Kids&Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We stand against discrimination or harassment of any kind. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone, and we encourage each individual to be their true selves.
Advanced or Proficiency level of English (C1-C2)
Candidates with qualifications in Infant Education, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Translation and Interpretation and other similar types of qualification will be given preference.
Previous teaching EXPERIENCE will be a plus factor for candidates, as well as being adept at working and communicating with children.