At Kids & Us we are constantly looking for talented people who are committed to our main goal: we want to make it possible for children to learn English using a unique and effective method, in order to build a better world in which communication is no longer a barrier.
Our team of professionals at HQ are passionate about big projects and challenges and are committed to teaching children. At our headquarters there is a young and dynamic environment in which you will surely feel at home.
Do you want to be part of Kids & Us?
We are looking for an outstanding educator for English as a second language with intermediate proficiency in Spanish, strong organizational skills, and experience creating educational content with clear internal and external customer orientation along with good communicational skills. If you are creative, love developing content in a variety of formats, and can follow efficient processes for large-scale content creation, this job is for you! You will join our team of learning experts as "ELT Content Developer/Project Manager".
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of learning at Kids & Us and for improving the students’ learning experience.
Your main functions will be:
- Prepare and write learning content for the Kids&Us method in English, appropriate to the age and level of the students. This involves developing existing material, but also reviewing and evaluating existing programmes, creating new modules and courses and adapting them to classroom reality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative learning solutions for the Kids & Us Universe products and services (editorial line, camps ...)
- Manage the development of training workshops related to the courses of the method for the schools of the network.
- Provide training expertise to ensure successful programme content, designs, and materials.
- Teach Kids & Us method classes in Manresa.
We are a language school based in Ripollet. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated coordinator for our English language courses.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From 1,500.00€ per month
Work Location: One location
Bachelor's degree in English language studies: translation and interpreting, educational science, pedagogy, English philology or equivalent.
Proficiency in English.
Advanced proficiency in Spanish
Intermediate proficiency in Catalan
Ability to work full-time in Manresa, Barcelona.
- have at least 2 years experience working in a language academy
- Have an advanced level of English, Spanish and Catalan
- Have a valid work permit for Spain